Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pop and Colour 3- The Mixed Media Touch!!

Hi All! I am super excited to share that awhile back I was chosen to be a part of an amazingly talented group of women- creating a workshop filled to the brim with Mixed Media techniques. I had so much fun creating this video tutorial- how I created this watercolor piece, and today I finally get to reveal my project to you.



Whats great about this is that once you have paid for the workshop you have access to all the tutorials for two years from the start date (Aug 2014). That way you can take your time, and really dive in and dig deep with mixed media! 

All you need to know about gaining access to this workshop can be found here

I hope you will take some time to stop over there and take a peek at all this workshop has to offer!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne


1 comment:

  1. WOW, another stunning project from you, Adrienne!!!! Love it!!

    Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete