Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blue Fern Education Team and Video!

Hello All! Exciting News! I have joined the Blue Fern Studios Video Education Team! Very exciting stuff here! The announcement just was posted today on their blog!

I am very happy to be on board and creating for Blue Fern Studios- their chipboard is super yummy!

I have a layout and video to share with you that I did for them using a couple of their chipboard pieces- Brown Eyed Girl and Bubbles.


 And some close ups....




Blue Fern Studio Products: 



648560 Ombre Dreams: Susan's Dream

Other:
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink in Latte

Ready for the video on how I altered this yummy chipboard?!



I hope you enjoyed my video!
You can find all the Blue Fern Chipboard I used for this video on the Blue Fern Website.

Until Next Time,

Adrienne



5 comments:

  1. So glad to have you joining us Adrienne!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is beautiful, as always. The alcohol technique results look amazing, I love it, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. j adore, merci pour la video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I to you with an offer)) Opening in Russia Challenge blog: evolution-scrap.blogspot.ru and we would like to invite as a guest designers per contest task of foreign masters. Your work is very interested in me. We will be glad to see you as the mastermind)) My email: oksik-g@yandex.ru

      Delete