Thursday, May 29, 2014

Prima Pin Spin!

Hello All! 

I love it when I am surfing the internet and I stumble across an amazing color palette or a photo that inspires me to get creative. AND I always enjoy Prima's Pin Spin Feature. This month I was to choose a pin and create a Mixed Media project from it AND include some Prima Classic Flowers. Here is my project. Please take some time to stop by the Prima Blog and check out the whole feature. There you will find my pin and how it inspired me to get out my paints and Color Bloom Sprays and get creating.

It feels so good to create. (Happy Sigh)


You can't get much more classic than a rose right?! :) I have chosen to work with these beautiful blooms to create this canvas piece. Honestly, these Orange roses from the Free Spirit Collection and well, all the Prima varieties of it's kind- are my new fave. Truly hoard worthy ;) 




572174 Bamboo Stencil
573867 Color Bloom Summer Sky
573775 Color Bloom Sunshine
573782 Color Bloom Soft Teal
573942 Color Bloom Glistening Waves
572914 Wood Embellishment
572907 Wood Embellishment
574291 Flower Power
574406 Happily Ever After
573393 Trim

You can find the pin here at the Prima Blog.

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. I am not a 'flower person" ( well yes, I am from the 60's and if I could have gone to San Francisco with flowers in my hair I definitely would have, but you know what I mean ) I rarely use the 3 dimensional variety on my pages. You make these work so well with with your painty, inky mixed media...a true skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. en effet comme Gayle vous avez beaucoup de talent. J'aime

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing. I am a flower person, I love them.. and the orange roses are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful canvas, Adrienne!!! A true work of art!! Love those orange flowers!!

    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vim dar os parabéns por você estar entre as DTs da Prima e dizer que seu trabalho é muito bom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning canvas.... love the flowers on this one too.

    ReplyDelete