Saturday, May 17, 2014

In My Garden.....

Hi All!

Every once in awhile I get this urge to really create a layout that is FULL of flowers. My favorite flowers. Prima does a great job creating such a diverse mix of floral, I love mixing and matching and just fitting them together like a puzzle. 

Lots of background treatment here with the mediums. I wanted it to flow and look like a painted garden to blend in with the embellishments. Lots of paint and inky fun! I have added some Chipboard to this as well. Pretty pretty. 
Love the Say It In Crystals and Ingvild Bolme Butterflies. They are just perfect ending to this. The "Hey Love" sticker is from the Prima Insta Scrap Line. 



And a close up of the pretties.....


Ok, So that was short and sweet. Hope this finds you all well and thank you always for stopping by!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

9 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful, I love flowers too! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A breath of spring! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful work of art, Adrienne!!! The flowers are stunning!!

    Greetings from SA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness !! This is so beautifully done. Your background paint technique is just brilliant. A stunning page !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Adrienne - it's beautiful! Feels like you're in a garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful layout Adrienne I love it. I love how you softened the whole thing with the paint. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete