Friday, April 25, 2014

Sweet Baby....

Time sure does fly doesn't it? Similar to me neglecting my blog, hehe :)

It's already been over 4 years since baby boy was born. I am shock and I cannot believe it's been so long already. When you are in the trenches of motherhood, each day seems to move by so slow, some painfully.....lol. But when you step back, GASP! He is not a baby anymore. I looked at him the other day, and I could see a spitting image of his Daddy. I did a double take. WOW. 

Anyways, sharing a layout of one of baby boy, fresh and new. 

This one features Prima's Time Traveler Collection and some other Prima goodies. 

Here is what I had to say about Time Traveler: 

Time Traveler to me screams VINTAGE! But then my mind began to swirl with "what ifs" and I decided to introduce "vintage" to my friend COLOR! I also really wanted to scrap this large newborn photo of my son, and this project was perfect for that. I cut out my son's silhouette from the photo and a world of possibilities awaited! It was SO freeing working with such a large photo, as I had never tried it before! The photo lends itself to the background and I worked my paints to blend the photo in with the background. I have added lots of color to this, but have also played off its brown and black tones of the paper, with the help of Color Bloom Spray in Worn Leather.The Time Traveler Chipboard Piece "Take me Back" being a focal point and neutral floral were perfect in keeping with the Vintage feel, and the pretty pink flowers helped balance with color. 



























813901 The Traveler
813710 Chipboard Pieces 
571117 Canvas Floral
567231 Medallion
564209 Trim
574826 Joyous
566333 Tatiana White
573546 Angels 2
561666 Soprano Pink
573829 Worn Leather


Thanks for taking the time to stop in! 

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. You always surprise me, it never gets boring in the same style, love your work Adrienne!! This is so freaking beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful ! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, pretty seriously AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely amazing, Adrienne!!! Beautiful colours and a lovely lo!!
    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete