Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Say It In Crystals!

Hello Hello!

Stopping in for a quick share. This one was created for Prima Marketing Flowers..... Highlights their new Say It In Crystals. By far, these little babies are some of my faves from the release. As of today, they have 6 or 7 different varieties each coordinating with a collection.

I decided to get my Cricut out. It must have been feeling so lonely under the table collecting dust for so long.... I thought I would challenge myself to incorporate a piece cut from it, I decided on the Butterfly in various sizes layering them on top of one another to create dimension.

I have also added some stenciling to the background and some sweet little Ingvild Bolme pieces as well....





813499 Love Melodies
573218 Say It In Crystals
892166 Ceiling Light Bulbs
892159 Antique
572242 Floral Rose 2
960964 Stamp

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. This is extremely AWESOME!! Great job Adrienne !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your background is amazing. Love this. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so gorgeous.I love everything about it,especially the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Великолепно! Фон чудесный) и такой сложный! Мне очень понравился!!!

    ReplyDelete