Sunday, March 2, 2014

Skissidella Selected Scrapper of the Month! :)

Hi All! 

I have something fun to share today! I was chosen as Skissidella's Selected Scrapper for the month of March! How cool is that!? You can find out more about this month's sketch and more info about me, the challenge guidelines, and the cool RAK I have up for grabs on their blog post today

Here is their March Sketch!


This background was truly a labor of love. Lots of ink to create this. I wanted my flowers to center as my  focal point of the sketch. The photo of myself served as the shadows of the coloring on the sketch that extend to the edge of the page.





I have added some of my Prima Favorites to this- flowers, and the NEW Stationer's Desk Wooden Icons. My fave part is the scissors that are flipped upside down to serve as the center of my butterfly. 

 
Until Time,
 
Adrienne



8 comments:

  1. This page is just so incredible beautiful!! Love the mixed media and background! The colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Adrienne, as all your other work this is just FANTASTIC!!! You are a true master at mixed media and playing with colour!! I love, love, LOVE this!! TFS.
    Regards and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing piece of art!! Totally awesome!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great show today it was fun watching

    ReplyDelete