Friday, March 21, 2014

Fun with Free Spirit!

Hi Everybody! I have some fun projects to share with you today! I have been busily sharing projects from CHA and I am finally done after today. I have two projects posted to the Prima Blog Today, for your viewing pleasure and a sweet finish to the post here- a teeny canvas featuring Stationer's Desk!

First up is my FAVE project from CHA. I admit I favor layouts- GASP! Say it ain't so! 
Yes, I love layouts, but there is something so WHIMSY about this that I adore. So playful!

Free Spirit Canvas


This canvas first and foremost features Prima's Free Spirit Collection with it's SIIC, Chipboard, and Fussy Cut Paper, but the real winner is that flexible wire and wood icons. YUM! I just adore how the flowers look like they are dancing (and they really do!) around on a summer day! Love!


846589 Dreaming
573645 Chipboard Pieces
572617 Clear Stamp
572914 Wood Icons
573164 Say It In Crystals
572068 Stark White
572082 Sunshine
572112 Lime Green
572075 Teal

I also have a FUN Tag featuring the BRAND SPANKING NEW Julie Nutting Doll Stamp just released this past weekend! She is adorable! I also have added even MORE favorites from the Free Spirit Collection- Sugar Dots, Brads, and Chipboard! 


This lovely lady and tag has lots of background work. I have incorporated a mix of gesso, acrylic paint and COLOR BLOOM! to really build texture!

910235 Tag Pad
JULIE NUTTING STAMP
573911 Color Bloom Glided
573829 Color Bloom Worn Leather
573850 Color Bloom Lime Wedge
573461 Trim
564162 Lifetime
572754 Metal Brads
573645 Chipboard Pieces


I also have a sweet little 3in by 3in Canvas to share that I sent to Winter CHA. I incorporated the sweet cards from Stationer's Desk ATC pack as they have identical prints from the paper collection just on a smaller scale. I tore paper and placed pieces here and there and then added some Super Heavy Gesso to the remaining parts to fill in. 


834069 6 by 4 ATC Pad
813994 Cling Stamps
572877 Wood Icons
572693 Flair Buttons
574826 Jute 

Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek! 

Until Next Time,

Adrienne



3 comments:

  1. I like them all, but I love the last one...so feminine and frilly!! I'm inspired, thanx!

    Nini~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the top tag is so gorgeous. Just amazed. Betsy at PaperCalliope.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, wow! You produce such inspiring pieces. LOVE that use of wire. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete