Thursday, February 27, 2014

Playing with some ink!

Hi All! I have a share for you today!

This project features Izink by Clearsnap in Anemone, Silver, and Opaline. The ink is heavily concentrated and served a great purpose to create a water color effect for this. Mixing varying amounts of these colors with water was so fun.


























I really like this project in particular for its monochromatic effect. I love the varying hues of purple and with the black as contrast- LOVE!
I have never been a huge fan of purple, but I really love the vary shades this gave me! :)
The Prima flowers just completed the look!

Thanks for stopping in!

Adrienne



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! we just got the first 8 colors Clearsnap released - can't wait for all 22! Love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so beautiful.. love the photo and the back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the purple - you did a great job!! Stunning!!! TFS.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete