Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Everyday Vintage!

Hi All! 

Stopping in to share some new products for Prima Marketing. I created this project for Winter CHA featuring the NEW Paintables. What is great about these is you can treat them with any medium really OR leave them plain. BOTH ways look stunning. For this particular project I did a lot in the background with mediums so decided the Paintables in the raw would balance it nicely. The designs are STUNNING and the paper quality is lovely. I need a second pack I tell ya! :) 


I love how the dark shades of tan and grey really pop off the background and make my page look that much more dimensional! So fun! 




813475 "Goin' to the Chapel"
575328 Tie the Knot
575311 First Dance
572266 Lace Stickers
571009 Valentina
572044 Wire Thread
573461 Trim
572242 Floral Rose 2
566456 Paquita
573683 Crochet Icons
813987 Paintables

Until Next Time.

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with "paintables" but I love this collage thing you've got going. I've been looking for ideas for the cover of my vintage novel The Girl in the Jitterbug Dress and my Vintage Ghost story collection and this might be a GREAT solution. Gonna poke around and see if I can understand what's going on and how it works. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    Tam Francis
    www.girlinthejitterbugdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Adrienne!!! Love all the greys. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh LOVE the fussy-cut paintables in the raw!! This is utterly gorgeous my dear, gorgeous!! hugs,

    ReplyDelete