Friday, January 17, 2014

The Scrapbook Diaries Kit:Autumn

Hi All! I am excited to share with you today my latest for The Scrapbook Diaries! I always enjoy working with the new array of product to work with to create a new kit. It is always fun to see what goes together and goes along with your overall theme! You can find the kit here

Fall Kit

Today's kit is featuring my sweet little lady during a fall outing to the park. Big brother is in preschool three mornings a week and it's just the girls! We had so much fun at the park that day. I love how the sun is shining ever-so brightly on her hair- hitting each strand making it look like it's honey! That was also one of the first days the fall wind had begin to rustle and blow the leaves around. The elements that day, just made for one amazing photo of my girl! 

I thought it perfect to pair with some natural elements and some Prima Leaves. Sigh....

And  a close up


As always,  you will get exclusive instructional video on how I created this and in this kit you will get a few of my favorites from companies like 

Prima
7 Dots Studio
Luminarte Paints
and
some new, unique natural elements

You can read more about the kit here


and find the kit here


Thanks for stopping in and taking the time to look!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. Sublime Autumn colours and sweet design to enhance your gorgeous girl....amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrienne. Its a beautiful layout as always. Love the colors and elements used - wishing it were fall all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo and an absolutely stunning LO!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete