Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stampendous!!!

***** For more Stampendous  Creations by me, stop by THIS post!****

Hi All! Stopping in to share some more of my projects I created for Stampendous's NEW release for CHA Winter!

Natalie Kalbach came out with some really beautiful stamps and I have another to share with you today.

First is a layout using some more of her wonderful stamps! The Studio Grunge Stamp Set added so much depth and contrast to the layout. Love it! The textured stamp in the background is from a Stack Art Regal Bird Stamp Set, that worked as a mixed media stamp nicely :)




NKCRS03 Grunge Stamps
SAS02 Regal Bird
FRG10C Frantage Shaved Ice

Clearsnap:
Mix'd Meda Inx in Black
Smooch Spiritz in Silver Foil

Prima Marketing:
White Flower

Studio Calico:
Snowflakes Wood Peices

Heidi Swapp:
Title Sticker

Sewing Thread
Tulle Fabric
Gesso
Paint

I also had a good time playing with the new Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate. 

I used some of the lovely Dress Form Stamp Set by Natalie Kalbach  in the monoprinting process with some white paint and once the printing was complete went around the border again, with that same stamp with some black ink. It was SO easy to create as it only took a matter of minutes, and has a beautiful result. 



CRS7002 Dress Form Set
Mono Printing Plate

Paint
Scrap FX Chipboard Embellishments
American Crafts Thickers
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx in Black

Thanks for taking the time to stop in! 
Until Next Time,

Adrienne







9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, really loving that first layout, I think I NEED that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What to say, your pages are FABO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, wow! I am glad I came over here to see your blog! you make such a lovely projects! love your style and burst of colors on pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the name of your blog, this pulled me here. Coloring my world, what a wonderful thing to do. And your artwork is amazing, congratulations. Colors are my life too. I create digital landscapes and backgrounds for a new comic that is about kindness and respect. I just love doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fantastic, Adrienne! Wanted to thank you again for your terrific work for us this catalog release! Your style was exactly what we needed. We shared this link on our blog for tomorrow! Thanks again for playing on such short notice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects! Love how you work magic with color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across this page on Nat's blog- absolutely STUNNING!!! LOVE how you made the sewer cover stamp look like a disco ball- it's just so gorgeous next to all that magenta!!! Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So artistic. Very well done.

    Thanx, Cyn

    ReplyDelete