Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Some Prima Favorites

Hi All! In for another share! 

This layout fully encompasses some of my personal Prima favorites....Ingvild Bolme and yummy new stencils. 







If you know me, you know I LOOVEEE stencils. For this particular layout I have used the floral stencil which I turned and twisted as I worked on my background to get the very best design. I filled it all in with gorgeous watercolors. 

I have also added some of my favorites from the Ingvild Bolme Collection- the Resin Butterflies and Frames. 


                     


950989 Lily
8992104 Victorian
891992 Butterflies
572150 Flowers
571269 Nieve
571559 Le Mia
573157 Say It In Crystals

You can check out all the other yummy goodies on the Prima Blog!!!!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so spectacular - I love how you treated the stenciling! It has depth and yet is so subtle at the same time - and such lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is even more stunning in person if you can imagine. Loved this layout featured at CHA! Striking as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drooling here Adrienne. Beautiful. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Adrienne wow..... wow.... wow!!!! Love the use of the stencil and colouring just GORGEOUS !!!
    Thanx for inspiring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible and I'd love to see how you did it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! You have a great talent. Congratulations. I started this year to dive into comic making, a comic that is about esteem and kindness. Creativity is so much fun, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete