Friday, January 10, 2014

My Creative Journey. Documented.

Happy New Year to all my viewers out there :)
It is good to be in a new year. At least for me. Like 2012, 2013 also gave me a run for my money. I for one am ready to face 2014 head on.

The NOT SO GOOD SCRAPPY NEWS:

This year I started off by being VERY bold in my decisions. I made some BIG changes in my scrapping journey and let most of my beloved DT teams go. These decisions were not in haste. My personal life was being overtaken with scrappy life and I cannot allow that. 

In making these decisions, I had decided to stick with where my heart is. First and foremost, I needed changes that would give me more time personally, and more time to pursue my passions artistically- digging deep with lots of paint involved- something of which I have been wanting to do for a long time. I was finding I never was able to create just for me- learn, grow. That is how this whole journey began after all, it just did not FEEL right in my heart. 

So......that's that.

The GREAT SCRAPPY NEWS: 

I happily am continuing on my creative journey with Prima!!!!!! They have my scrappy heart. I hope to use my creative time more constructively now and create some BANGIN' creations for them as a result.

You will also see my crop up in unexpected places. Guest opportunities even, and in the VERY near future. It will be cool and I am looking forward to it! :)

You will probably see less DT creations, but MORE creating from the depths of my soul (I will post all of these creations here as usual for all to see) because now I have the time to devote to these things. I am OVERJOYED by this thought! :)

Enter: Bloom Book



Love this book!!!!

Jaime Dougherty is a creative GENIUS! She has created this new CHA line for Prima Marketing and it is bright, fun, and perfect for expressing from your creative soul. So, on this day when I share some deep things with you, I also get to share with you, how I am documenting it all in my Bloom Book.




980009 Art Book
980153 Chipboard Pieces
980016 Sophie
575120 In Full Bloom
575144 Garden Fresh
572877 Wood Icons
980108 Brads

And with that, I will end. I promise no more long winded posts. LOL! Expect lots of CHA creations right here on the blog, so be sure to stop back frequently. This is a busy time of year for my blog. My poor neglected blog. LOL!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne






1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, I have always admired your honesty. You have a good head on your shoulders and I just know that your decisions are going to open up a whole new avenue for you, creatively!! Can't wait to see it all unfold :)

    ReplyDelete