Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Scrapbook Diaries: Frost!


Hi All! Thanks for stopping in! Stopping in for a quick share, my newest kit for The Scrapbook Diaries. This kit concept is awesome! 

I had a photo of my baby girl, wearing her new winter hat. I thought it might be cool to try and get a frosty look to go with it. 



As always,  you will get exclusive instructional video on how I created this and in this kit you will get a few of my favorites from companies like 
Prima
7 Dots Studio
Luminarte Paints
Handmade Resins
Scrap FX Chipboard
and
some new, unique natural elements

You can find the kit here


Thanks for stopping in and taking the time to look!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a great page Adrienne! A lot of beautiful details, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Adrienne...so inspiring...and your wee darling looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers totally gorgeous Adrienne! I mean really brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete