Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scrap FX /Scrapbook Creations Blog Hop!

13-12_chipboardchristmas

Another month, another blog hop! This time Scrap FX and Scrapbook Creations have partnered up to bring you this very special chipboard christmas celebration! But before we get onto the actual hop, let me show you this!

scrapbook creations blog hop


What is this, you ask? THIS is the prize you win, if you join in and play along. It's easy enough to win--simply comment on this post, click on the next blog in the list, comment on their blog hop post, and repeat until you've completed the entire list! (Make sure you do check out the inspiration--it's all brilliant!)

The list: 

*****************************************************

Hi All! Adrienne here, for some Scrap FX Holiday Shares! I LOOOOVE this time of year, so festive. I have made a project for you today that is perfect for gift giving. I have created a mini album- holiday themed for all my holiday photos. Perfect for the season!

Projects3 006

For background, I used lots paint which I rubbed in with a sponge. My chippies are treated with the same acrylic paint- one that has a beautiful shine to it. I was careful to rub it in light especially with my Wordlet. The detail work for this chippie is amazing. There are all these lovely little lines and texture is just incredible. I love all the little details to this.
One of my favorites things to do with chippies is break them into peices to optimize the WHOLE chippy. So that none of it is hiding behind things etc. It is also to cut it up and make it work for you and suit your specific needs. I love that I can break a chippy up and tuck in in 2 or 3 or even 4 spots on the project! I have taken my Art Nouveau Arc flourish which I broke into pieces and tucked in and around my flower cluster.

Projects3 004


Scrap FX Store

Your Next stop is Michelle Logan!!!!

Wishing you a very Happy Holidays!
Until Next Time,
Adrienne

28 comments:

  1. Fabulous effects on the cover and I adore those burlap flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be an amazing album. I love the cover gorgeous thanks for the tip about cutting up the chipboard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab album just love those hessian flowers and that background is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS album Adrienne!!!
    LOVE your background, the colours are DELIGHTFUL, along with your DELICATE chippies and FABULOUS flowers!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your chippy tip {{{I always feel like I'm wasting them when parts are covered}}} AND for sharing your crafty Christmas inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful Adrienne. I have to admit it took s while before I could get to the point where I could break up my chippie. But since I have been doing it I realised that there is no need to stress about ruining it you actually gain from it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini album is devine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background you've created and the cluster- gotta love a cluster! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. The texture is just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cover! Such an wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft colours on the cover. Beautiful background for the colour of those gorgeous burlap flowers

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY!! this is absolutely FABULOUS!! LOVE the flowers and the canvas background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely fabulous love the flowers

    Danielle ladylovley37134@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely little album cover Adrienne!! I'm totally diggin' that cluster and I agree that Christmas chippie is fab - I'm coveting it at the moment, LOL, but will surely bust it out for my December album at some point. Magnificent work my sweet friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous booklet Adrienne! So elegant! Love the colours and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful showcased design and lovely treatment of the ScrapFx chippie, thanks for sharing the detail..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cette page de couverture augure d'un sublime mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just gorgeous! Love the background work and how you've broken down the chipboard into segments so none is 'wasted'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card and I have had a look at your blog and you have created some beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful album.
    Love the red flowers
    on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing album, I love how you have created the flower cluster as well as the use of colours. This will definitely give me some inspiration for some new projects. Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  22. The colors on the background are dazzling! So very yummy!

    ReplyDelete