Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Saying Farewell to Scrap FX and some Chippy Shares :)

Hi All! 

Well, I am really sad. 

I write this as I have decided to step down from Scrap FX. I don't feel like I need to justify my decision other than to say I am a Mama of two very young wild animals.

I mean toddlers. Hahaha! Nuff said! :)

That leads me to here.
The girls at Scrap FX have been SO kind to me. And encouraging. What a GREAT team to be a part of! I will miss you ALL! :)

I thought it would be fun to share again some of my year in review highlighting the Scrap FX chippies. What diversity and intricacy these chippies have! Love it! 

So here we go:  

My Top 5 Scrap Fx Chipboard Projects:




 


And this one was done for a Guest Design Spot with Studio 75, but I had added the gorgeous Magnolia Branch... Love that one! :)


Its been an awesome ride Scrap FX. Thank you again! 

Many Blessings,

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful and wonderfully created.. love them.. and having toddlers is a busy season in your life!! be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you on the team! You used the chipboard in such innovative ways! You know you can't get rid of me though. I'll be stalking you by emails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects as always!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you Adrienne! Toddlers/wild animals, same difference!! ;) I have one child and one toddler and I could hardly keep it together! Despite the challenges of mamahood you have made such PHENOMENAL pages...kuddos to you! Can't wait to see what you do in 2014! Hugs, Miae

    ReplyDelete