Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Better Late than Never ;)

Hi All! Stopping in for a share. 

So when I happened to take a peek at Prima's October's BAP (yes, I am a lil late with this!) I was thinking I might try to give it a new spin and try again.


The Hair Bow


 My DD is wearing a sweet bow I created using some of my favorite Prima Gillian flowers. I made one of each color for her. What makes this theme subject worthy to me, is that she HATES the hair boes. YIKES! Its an epic battle to get her hair out of her eyes. LOL. At least I was able to snap a few photos before hand!

I have lots of fun materials on this one highlighting some of my favorites:

The Prima Gillian Flowers, Orbs Stencil, and Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings
Stephanie Barnard Gum4backgrounds Stamp.
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Silver Foil
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx in Black by Donna Salazar
Watercolor and Acrylic Paints.

Thanks for taking the time to stop in!

Until Next Time, 
Adrienne




4 comments:

  1. WOW, absolutely loving the purple and bright yellows, Adrienne!! Lovely!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love those bubbles yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG woman SERIOSULY. I can't take your perfection. This is STUNNING. Wow wow.

    ReplyDelete