Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Trending Now....

Hi! Back again! Prima has another sweet feature you might be interested in checking out- Trends. What is trending now. I have a few ideas of what is a "trend and I thought I would make note of some HOT items and techniques. 

Trending Now: Chalkboard

 (Here is what I wrote for Prima Blog Feature which you can find here)

"Chalkboard is HOT, HOT, HOT right now! I have been late to jump on this band-wagon, as I really did not know what it was all about. That is, until I was introduced to the wonderful new Chalkboard Cards Prima came out with! They are fantastic."

"What a wonderful of difference you can make on your next creation by adding these. I chose to cut the middle out of mine and use it to frame that sweet face and took a white pen and doodled around the edge! This particular pack also has a pretty sweet title card too. That makes my job easy peasy! I even used my cards to back my Say It In Crystals. What a POP this gives my creation!"


"Building off the trend of Chalkboard, I also think that the color Black is trending now as well. I really, really love the contrast it gives against the brights of my flowers. Its boldness gives the layout lots of contrast and really draws the eye in and centers it there!"


846329 Sewing Basket
570040 1" Flair Buttons
570392 Say It In Crystals
571245 La Tiza
571825 Abbey
571542 La Mia
813413 Chalkboard Cards
570491 Circles
570514 Lines


I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and taking a peek!

Go check out what the other girls created on the Prima Blog


Until next time,

Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. Lady - you are amazing. Love this SO much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just incredible as always, your designs are always drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great photo, Adrienne and I love the bright splashes!! Lovely!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your crafting style...thank you so much for sharing...I may want to try some of the things you mentioned using the gesso on wood.

    ReplyDelete