Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Scrapbook Diaries Kit- Turning 30.

Yes, I have reached a new milestone in my life. I recently turned 30. Nothing changed. LOL.

I had a bit of introspection and thought for a long while about my life- past, present, future.  I just recently debuted myself as the focal point of a layout via my creations on a Prima project. I didn't stop there. I recently have finished another- this time for The Scrapbook Diaries I wanted to really get to the root of my feelings and emotions and bottle them all up on these layouts. To save forever. Here is another one featuring moi!

Turning 30 Kit




As with every kit you receive from The Scrapbook Diaries you will get ONLY the best products on the market.

Of course, Prima!
7 Dots Studio
The Crafter's Workshop 
Scrap FX chipboard
and the BEST art mediums you can buy. I have also added Clearsnap's Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar for this which you can buy seperately! :)

You can find the kit here!!

This one was fun to create!

Okay. Who am I kidding? I love creating them all, or let''s face it, it would be long gone in the trash by now!


Until Next Time,

Adrienne


5 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the colors. You are a baby - enjoy 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Adrienne, love that photo! YOU look great in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING, Adrienne!! I love every little detail on this fantastic LO!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented Adrienne- this is stunning. Gonna steal this idea and make some cream gears for my next project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worship the ground u walk in woman c

    ReplyDelete