Sunday, October 20, 2013

Splashes of Color with Scrap FX!

HI All! Adrienne here today to share with you some vibrant splashes of color. I have also added some bold black to help along the way!

I captured these photos of my two little darlings at the farm this summer. It was a spectacular day, nice and cool, perfect for sifting through the fields and picking Zinnias. I changed them to black and white photos and thought this paper matched perfectly.

I SPLASHED paint every which way with the end of my paintbrush. I applied one color at a time, and dried in between. I smudged here and there, because I couldn't help myself!!!

The chippies were converted black. I chose this color because I wanted the chippies REALLY stand out against my colorful background. You can really see the intricacy of the cuts and design of each chippy this way. I also wanted them to frame these photos perfectly, and marry them well
 



204aeed29de2d43e821c714e59be50e6.image.200x103
Scrap FX 001

Here is a close up..... look at those beautiful intricate chippies!!!

Scrap FX 012

Thanks for stopping in!

Until Next Time,
Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. Its so colorful, fun, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love all the bright colours, Adrienne!! This is really beautiful!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Adrienne, sweet photos and great color explosion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly lovely!! Great color combo and fantastic layout design!

    ReplyDelete