Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fact: I REALLY like flowers ;)


Yes, Yes, I like flowers. A lot in fact. As a young girl that was one of my favorite things to do with my grandmothers. Memories that are SO vivid. And beautiful. I was lucky enough that both of my grandmothers lived close by, AND they both adored the sweet smell of flowers in the spring time. We would literally take a walk around the perimeter of the house and pick my favorites to take home. 

I remember their worn hands and the thin wedding bands as they would carefully wrap up my flowers in a wet paper towel and then in tin foil. It was a wonderful time. 

So, needless to say when I was introduced that you could actually GLUE fabric flowers to a scrapbook page! (GASP!) I was hooked. 

This is the product of a quiet afternoon. Just hanging out with my favorite products.



 The flowers are altered a bit with some mediums. 



Here are some of the highlights of things I used for this

Prima 
Tiara White 567163
Soprano 561703

Clearsnap
Smooch Spritz in Splash, Sea Kiss, Mossy Mist, Silver Foil
Mix'd Media Inx in Black

Pigment Powder.
Stamps

Fall IS my favorite season, but you have never have too many flowers in your life at any time of the year! 
Have a blessed day!

Adrienne



8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful indeed Adrienne. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooo outstanding and soooooooo heavenly, loveeeeeeeeeeeee it soooooo much x
    lots of so's here !!!! he he he !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word Adrienne, MAGNIFICENT. Beautiful layout. Adore your work. Cheers Di. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous profusion of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your love of flowers, Adrienne - the real ones and definitely the paper ones as well!! This is a stunning LO - as always such a lot of amazing detail to appreciate!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete