Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Scrapbook Diaries Happiness.

Bring on the Happiness! 

You know those photos that just really stir up so much emotion in you? This one of my little sweetie....this did it for me.
We had a morning filled with Pj's and photos- both of which she loves. I captured some amazing photos of the little lady and I could not wait to get them scrapped!
So when I got the opportunity to start my layout for The Scrapbook Diaries, yep..... I had to include this photo!

Being with her is pure bliss. That smile on her face- I cannot help but smile. Happiness at it's best.





















As always, I have used many of my personal favorites for this. You can find this kit at an amazing price here. With the kit (which contains some seriously yummie goodies) you will get an exclusive video of my process on how this layout was created.  This was such a fun one to make. I love the colors for this!

HAPPINESS KIT

and read more about it on The Scrapbook Diaries Blog

Until Next Time,

Adrienne


23 comments:

  1. Perfect arrangement. Unique and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy! I am so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. This is incredible Adrienne, picking my jaw up off the floor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from YOU Georgia. Woah. I don't even know what to say! You are SO inspiring! I have to pick up My jaw off of my floor, when I look at your stuff. (((Happy Sighs))) Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty layout...looks like I might have to order this one too! Thanks for such nice kits!!! They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pam, You don't know how happy I am to hear this! I am so glad that you like the kits. That makes my day, just knowing someone is enjoying it! :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty Adrienne! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii Sascha! Thank you! :) It means so much coming from such a talent as yourself :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Marianne! Thanks for popping in!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Hi.. I am a new follower.. really love your creations.. this is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzy! So glad to have you here! Thank you for your kind comment! :)

      Delete
  7. If possible - it's even more amazing in person. This one just pops. Love it Adrienne! Thanks yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, Adrienne- I'm sure this kit will sell out fast. Well done!!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies :) Reading your sweet comments makes me smile! :) Thanks for stopping by and showing your thoughts :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adrienne I couldn't help but smile when I saw that wonderful photo! Of course you did a spectacular job displaying it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is awesome Adrienne!!!

    ReplyDelete