Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Scrapping on a budget.

Yes! You can scrap on a budget. Trust me, I have done it. Its not always as fun, but you want to create beautiful things and you can make it work with the help of some inexpensive items, or things you have around your home. Minus the cost of items you can have indefinitely, This layout cost under 5 dollars. I just barely (((Squeezed))) under the 5 Dollar mark! LOL



 I was up on the Prima blog last week, sharing some of my frugal ideas. You can find out exactly how I did it HERE ON THE PRIMA BLOG.

Seriously, go and check it out. I have some great tips and I will have lots more to show you in the coming weeks. Stay tuned! 

I want to know you time and money saving tips share them here on the blog comments or on my Fan Page Coloring My World.

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this LO is too sweet! I love the photo and how you mimicked the bubbles across the page. Your stenciling and paintwork always rock my world and this is no exception!! Lovely page! xo Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey pretty lady! I owe you an over due FB message. YIKES. You are too kind! :) Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  2. Stunning. I figured many of your LOs were in the frugal range since you make such amazing backgrounds yourself but now I think about it, between the flowers, papers and the art supplies I was completely deluding myself.. Off to check out the blog- frugal is my middle name right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh trust me, if it were not for DT's and their packages of delightful goodies, I don't think my pages might look quite as "embellished" so to speak. There are TONS of fun ways to save $ though. Making your own art mediums, even customizing plain white cardstock. I will go write this down and see if I can come up with a video to share :)

      Delete