Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clearsnap Creations!

Hi All! Hope this finds you all having a great kick off to your week!
I am stopping in the share some recent Clearsnap Projects with you! 

First up, I have a layout showcasing this AMAZING product called Magic Stamp! Oh my word! It has seriously changed my scrappy world! Here is what I created with these awesome stamps you make yourself and you can find out how I used mine here and how you can work with them too!

 Clearsnap Products:
Other Products
************************************************************

I also have for you a fun little box that I created earlier this month highlighting the new Clearsnap Art Screens and Donna Salazar Fairy Dust!



You can find out my step by step instructions how I have incorporated these awesome products here on the blog. 






















Adrienne

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lo! Love the mixed media, the sewing thread and the stars!
    Awesome box!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Luce! Yes! I LOOOOOOVE Sewing Thread! You have a wonderful day toooo! :)

      Delete
  2. amazing lo - oh wow this is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you ladies! :) Your comments make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these are so beautiful I am loving the texture on that layout I am off to read the tutorial for both Love your work Adrienne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout of yours..very creative, unique, and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a stunning layout, Andrienne!! I'm off to have a look at the Clearsnaps Blog!!
    TFS your amazing work!!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete