Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Festive Good Time!

Hello All! First off, Thank you to the ladies that have taken the time to comment on my previous post. It means so much to be supported by so many talented crafters from around the world. I love that we can all be a support and learn from one another. :)

So, I am finally going to get caught up with some shares. I have lots to catch up on. First up- Prima!

I played along with Prima September PPP!



Prima's September PPP. I chose to focus more on the product focus in the PPP and hone in on the deep colors that I love most about Fall. I really cannot stand Summer and creating this Fall inspired layout got me in the mood for my FAVORITE season!

My Greatest Piece Of Art Is You.....



























Product List

960896 Bricks
960940 1 Stamp
961121 Plate and Label
569860 Flowers and Leaves
569938 Flowers and Leaves
571375 Serenity
553500 Aglow
553494 Aglow
960315 Flowers Medium
960407Flowers Small
960384 Mini Brads
571092 Clara

Also, check out the new Holiday Jubilee Collection! 


My personal Favorite? I love the Wooden Stickers. The detail on these sweet things are just incredible! I love adding little elements like that to really give my page some character. 

Jack Frost Nipping At Your Nose....
































You can find the full feature HERE. 

Products

571955 Flowers White
846435 Christina
570583 Wooden Stickers
552589 Jardinere
552190 Rock Candy
553494 Aglow
552985 Gillian
564285 Wood Grain
562960 Canvas Alphabet Stickers

Gesso
Microbeads
Crafter's Pen
Mists
Watercolor

Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Green Olive

So, I pretty mcuh went from dreaming of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and my cozy knitted poncho to singing holiday carol and sipping hot apple cider. I love how crafting brings so many amazing feelings and emotions with it. 
What emotions does Paper Crafting stir up in your mind? How does that play out in the creativity in your page?

Thanks for taking the time to stop in! 

Until Then,

Adrienne


 


12 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the backgounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These might be two of my favorite layouts! Beautiful. Love the colors, the textures, everything about them. Wish you made videos on these :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janene- I know girl! I am workin on it! ;) Thanks honey!

      Delete
  3. Hi Vicki! Thanks for stopping in!!! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is absolutely stunning, Adrienne!! You are one of the best mixed media artists out there!! Thanks for sharing you talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, Thank you Petra. This is very sweet of you to think of me that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny you wrote that about what emotions pprcrafting stirs up. I was reading how you wrote that sometimes you start a project with a photo, or an embellishment(im paraphrasing) That inspired me to go into my scraproom and go to drawers of stuff and pick out things that are blue. Then I liked how the blue with a watercolor abstract I did, a mess essentially. Its mostly orange, inspired by fall, and by a Vivien Kehs tutorial on watercolors. I thought of blue, how its like the sky, the water,and how since time began people have probably loved those hues. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa! Thank you for your comments. Yes, I love how scrapping brings about so many emotions and ideas. One things leads to the next in our minds! Its truly SO cool!

      Delete
  7. Your layouts are simply stunning. I love the altered backgrounds and all the elements. Beautifully done! I found you on Scrapbook.com and just had to pop by!!!

    ReplyDelete