Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Scrapbook Diaries Domestic Goddess Kit!

HI Everybody! 

Time for another reveal exclusively made for The Scrapbook Diaries!!!!!! I was sent some seriously yummy papers and goodies by the lovely Janene to work with. WOW! I could not decide which line to work with first!

I guarantee you will be pleased with the product selection with this kit. I also hope you are wow'd by the dramatic design I wanted to bring you. Included in the kit's video I go into great detail on? how I created this background using lots of my favorite mediums! 























As you can see I have cut my daughter's silhouette out of my photo, but of course you can leave your photo as is for this layout. This kit and video allows for your own personal preferences and styles to shine. You will get in depth ideas on why I choose certain designs and elements and WHY I do the things I do while creating. 


Lots of details with the mediums and some fun detail work using stencils and stamps!


Some beautiful product (All my personal favorites) included in the kit:

7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess
Scrap FX Chippies
Prima Flowers, Metals, Stencil, and Stamp
Luminarte h20 Watercolors and Primary Elements (Mica Powders)

I have also included my usual go to supplies which are sold seperately; 
Clearsnap Inks 
Gesso
Crafter's Pen

Come check out the kit here



Thanks for stopping in!

Until Next Time,
Adrienne 


5 comments:

  1. Cudowne LO. Piękne prace tworzysz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!!! Totally mind blowing!!!! This is a video I'm gonna watch!!! This piece steps smartly into the visual art realm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous! Love your background, the way you have cut the picture and beautiful decorating!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO is a mix of Matrix and Alice in Wonderland ;-)
    Amazing background and texture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete