Friday, August 16, 2013

Scrap FX/ Ruby Rock-it Blog Hop!!!!!!!





WELCOME to a very FUN and creative next few days here, as the designers from Scrap FX join Ruby Rock-it's amazing talent in a 2 day BLOG HOP! -

Each day, there will be 11 - 12 blogs to visit using our gorgeous products, along with Ruby Rock-it's amazing products!


Here's today's participating designers:

And now let's check out those prizes



Here's how you can win: ** Visit each participating designer's blog each day on the hop & leave a comment.  There are only 11 - 12 blogs each day,  so it's VERY do-able!  {make sure you include your email address so we can contact you if you win}

For additional chances to win:  Head over to Facebook and *LIKE* us and leave a message telling us you came from  the blog hop.  The deadline to leave comments for prizes is 11:59pm EST, Monday, August 19th.

Winners will be announced on Ruby Rock-it and Scrap FX blogs on Tuesday August 20th.


If you get lost along the way, you will be able to find a complete list of participating blogs each day here at Scrap FX and over at Ruby-Rock-it!



*******************************









For my creation,  I decided to play with quite a lot of art mediums. My usual. LOL! I love the beautiful soft colors of the Ruby Rock-it papers and decided to incorporate a baby photo. 


Lots of art mediums added to my background. I have used a mix of 
Watercolor
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz 
Clearsnap Pigment Inks

I also have added some beautiful Prima Product as well :)

For my Chippie's treatment, I have primed with some Gesso and added watercolor, letting it run down the light pole. I have also added some Stampendous Embossing Powders. I love the gold sheen it gives off to make it look like a shining light. 

Here is a peek at the beautiful Scrap FX Chippie I used for this project





And here's the blog hop list for S
Ruby Rock-it & Scrap FX Blog Hop Day TWO…
Saturday, August 17th





31 comments:

  1. Was recommended to view your blog.... You have so many stunning creations. Just love the above layout, beautiful choice of colors..hugs Lene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lene!!!!- Thank you for coming and visiting on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous page Adrienne, happy to be hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE photo and GORGEOUS layout Adrienne - love your soft colours and dimension, so many delightful elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say but WOW! I would have never thought to use a lamp on a baby page. You've just taught me to think outside the box because this is drop dead gorgeous! And the lamp ties in perfectly! Love Love Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Adrienne..that is just drop dead gorgeous!! Beautiful colors..so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adrienne, love your layout, thanks for sharing how to get the look for the chippy treatment and yes, i do like the soft tones of the ruby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning layout!!! Love what you did with the chippie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love! I don't know how you do it...you make me question which of your layouts is my fave every time. I think this may be a new one! Its hard to beat that baby in the branch layout, but this one is right up there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This is gorgeous!! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, what a beautiful style you have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You never disappoint with your creations, Adrienne! Just so original and beautiful love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet, sweet page! Love what you did with the chippie and that picture is beyond adorable!!! Oh man - gives me baby fever. ;) Your backgrounds always rock my world and the flowers here are delightful! Sending love your way my friend - xo Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow this is so super sweet..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet and beautiful
    layout. Great use of the
    textures on the chip pieces.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh the pink and that baby picture...you know she is just having the sweetest dreams!!! Gorgeous...as always, I love your work. My email address is Lainie1130@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg wow that is just stunning...wow wow wow is all I can say

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this sweet and delicate creation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely dreamy creation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lifts jaw off of the desk...wow! Just wow! This is absolutely brilliant....perfection. Love everything about it...it's details, it's perfection balanced, the color choices. Need I say more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Breathtakingly beautiful...the photo...the background...the artistry....utterly sublime. Thanks for the blog hop too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a precious page. love the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous work, love your texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning!! I love stampendous powders too- it looks amazing here- the paint drips are gorgeous!!! Totally makes me want to run to my desk and get cracking- great work!!! Love how you pages always make perfect sense design wise- many times I'm just playing around and I forget the final design needs to make visual sense- lol. Here everything is placed perfectly- love the floral details!

    ReplyDelete