Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Prima CHA Shares

HI Everyone Stopping in for some Prima Shares!

I was very much inspired by this photo I captured of my son. I love the bold stripes in his shirt against the earth tones and sky in the background. I played off these colors when creating my background treatment and lightly painted onto the Prima Flowers for a more cohesive look. The Bark Icons Butterflies were just perfection against this boyish layout!






























846213 MVP Allstars
570460 Sugar Dots
569310 Butterfly
571016 Valentina
569792 White

These Wood Icons are so fun to use! I love the wide Variety to choose from and the options on how to customize them are endless! For this particular layout, I have decided to leave my icons raw, as they really POP off the page against the dark background.




























846152 Flashing Cards
971021 Chipboard Frames
569907 Words
569877 Gears
571320 Serenity
571559 La Mia

Thanks for stopping in today! Please check back often this week as this blog will be hopping with Blog Hops and lots of shares!

Until Next Time,
Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. I really love your style of scrapping, lets say: I am a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilma, Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate you and am so humbled by your comments :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. This is tremendous girlie! They're both fantastic, I'm especially attracted to that "Boy Wonder" page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Miae Sweetie :) I keep checking back to your blog ;) hehe!

      Delete
  3. Love your Art Adrienne. The textures and shadings are sublime. I miss your smiling face at CSI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I miss your sweetness at CSI- What a wonderful place to be! I have been wanting to participate in Case File....can you hold me to it! LOL!

      Delete