Monday, August 19, 2013

Creating Whimsy with Scrap FX!

Hi Everybody Adrienne here! It's my day to share with you some inspiration using some intricate and unique Scrap FX product. So for the August release, can I just say how in love I was/am with the Art Nouveau line?!

I was particularly intrigued by these two chippies.......

Fern-CornerArt-Nouveau-Tree


I stared down that Tree chippie in particular, all month long, toying with the many ideas I had. Finally, I decided that it looked to me like a cup or a wine/cocktail glass of sorts. Its funny how your mind works in coming to a decision on what you will use and where your inspiration came from. I decided to create this....




To get my chippie ready for my layout, I added a layer of Gesso to prime, and then added several layers of water color and ink to distess it a bit, and add some shadow.

Projects 012

I wanted a very whimsical and fun look so I began to cut the little lady out of the photo and then began to add some clusters around her. Before I knew it I was added a fern out the side. In the end it looks like a really fun cocktail to me- almost like the fern is a paper umbrella! hehe! So fun to create outside the box.

Prima Flowers
Bel Canto Cream 655350562106
Cradle Collection 655350552879

Projects 011

I hope you enjoyed my creative process. What can you create with the new Art Nouveau Tree Chippie?

Until Next Time,

Adrienne

4 comments: