Saturday, August 17, 2013

Clearsnap/ Stamps of Life Blog Hop!!!!!




Welcome to The Clearsnap and The Stamps of Life Blog Hop! All day today we're stamping and inking, creating and sharing! Be sure to visit everyone on the hop and leave a comment to be entered to win a fabulous prize of Stephanie Barnard's line of ColorBox inkpads, Stephanie Barnard Sprays!, and Stephanie's new SCREENS!!!

Here is a list of Blogs you can hop along to!

Clearsnap Blog: http://blog.clearsnap.com
 Tami Sanders http://tamisanders.com/
 Lorie Souther http://www.thinkinspot.com/
 Becki Adams http://beckiadams.com
 Tiffany Johnson http://iheartartblog.com/

For my creation, I enjoyed playing off the design of the patterned paper by Susan W. The design is full of color and "bubbles" which was a perfect match for my Stephanie Barnard Gum4Backgrounds stamp. 

I began with a design in mind- I wanted to create some playful flowers in the background. To get this look I took my Pigment: ColorBox® Petal Point® in Mint Canary, Pink and Peony and began to press down firmly beginning with Peony, then Carnary, and finally accenting with Pink creating a petal design.

I took my Gum4Backgrounds stamp stamped in Mint then again with Pigment: Mix'd Media Inx™ Inkpad in Black over top. I was wanting to build some dimension with my stamping so I went in with Stephanie Barnard's Dictionary4me Stamp with my Mix'd Media Inx in Black. y

I have also added some glitter with Glue Gloss and Fairy Dust Glitter by Donna Salazar in Pralines and Cream.










Clearsnap Products

Stephanie Barnard

23 comments:

  1. congrats, wonderful details in your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... Such a fabulous layout. Loving all of that color. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic way to make flowers! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing background and the thread coming from the centers of the flowers looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you amaze me with every piece you create. Unbelievably talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation. I always love seeing and admiring your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! lots of luving work in that design.. wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty scrapbook, love the background you created on it and the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO much texture and dimension here along with lots of vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty layout, love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Great color, texture and layout design - not to mention such cute pics of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! All that color and texture is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a great layout. Love all the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very bright and colorful. Great flowers.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bright layout. I love all the layers and depth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many colors and textures on this layout, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Love the thready flower centers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. just gorgeous, all the colors and loved the layout. thanks so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the bright, cheery colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete