Sunday, July 28, 2013

Scrap FX Shares!!!!

Hi All! Adrienne here for some shares! I have two projects to share with you today, each unique in it's own right. You could say that these layouts are very much polar opposites. For my first, I have created a bright and bold layout using lots of mediums to create depth and contrast. I really wanted my chippies to pop against the splashes of bold color, so I chose to ink my chippies black and light go over them with Gesso to tone them down just a touch.

Scrap FX 016

Scrap FX 018

I really love these new Graffiti Alphabet Letters (2013198)....
702de2df5e9c8d24a0522e65a1b7ebcb.image.175x200


b502ea675dd07abea528d9d193a05ec8.image.200x97

For my Second Layout, I chose to work with this awesome chippy!!!  I wanted to keep the Retro Flourish Frame ( 2012338) my focal point and main focus of the project, so I clustered all my elements around it and designed my background to compliment the white in the chippie. To do this, I placed  fluffy cheesecloth, string of beads, and dabbed white Gesso behind it to create the look as if everything is flowing in the wind behind it.

f1264d1bcbda5885312e893a1b136a2c.image.146x200

Here is what I created..........






Scrap FX 009

What projects would you create using these beautiful chippies? Happy Creating!

Adrienne 

8 comments:

  1. Adrienne your work is totally amazing! Love seeing it, makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique travail comme toujours ! bravo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adrienne...absolutely divine work....you are going from strength to strength :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous lovie!!! Both are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love them both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the color palettes! I like the way you used the flourish frame....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete