Monday, July 8, 2013

Prima Anna Marie Collection

Hi Everyone! Stopping in for a share of Prima's NEW Anna Marie Collection. I love the girly frill of this line- perfect for my sweet little miss, BUT also perfect for some old vintage photos!!!!

Here is a sweet sneak of some of the line- you can see more about Anna Marie on the Prima Blog


I obtained some old family photos recently and decided it was time to spread my wings and scrap some photos other than the kids. (My kiddies are so stinkin cute- its hard NOT to!) 

The photo is of my mother and her twin sister back home growing up. Look how perfectly those sweet yellow dresses match the Anna Marie paper! Is that not perfect that they go so well together!? 

I splashed some water color around and the stamps (which are adorable) went over top in a messy kind of way. I LIKE it! I really really love these new flowers this release- I painted over top of them a bit to get a more cohesive look. Best part- the cool Wood Icons. WOW There are some many ways you can alter these little guys I inked them a bit with some Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Ink so it wouldn't run and then painted over top with some yellow watercolor!


846350 Party and Play
846329 Sewing Basket
570071 Clear Stamp Set
570088 Clear Stamp Set
563035 Tag Me
570125 Wood Icons
571009 Valentina
571276 Nieve
570514 Lines

I hope you liked the new Anna Marie Collection. Watch out! There's WAY more sneaks coming your way. Please stop by my blog regularly here in the next couple of weeks- I have much much more to share :)

Until Next time


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Adrienne, I can see the resemblance between you, and your mother/aunt. Gorgeous use of this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute, love this design and how you played with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just divine Adrienne, love your crackle video super cool...

    ReplyDelete