Thursday, June 6, 2013

Scrap FX Wordlet Chippies 3 Ways

Hi All! Back for some Scrap FX Shares!

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I thoroughly enjoy the creative process. I enjoy picking out product to creating a design, and journaling. Pretty much everything EXCEPT coming up with a title. Its like I build up to this point at the end, where I just stop stiff in my tracks, because I can never find the inspiration for a title or the motivation to make it creative. Sometimes, I totally leave it off my page completely. But for the most part I would LOVE to have one, and just can't. LOL!

That is the beauty of these Scrap FX Wordlets. They are that perfect sweet ending I am looking for and take the guess work out of having to come up with a title when my mojo is sunk. I can pull out a wordlet that fits my thoughts towards the photo and story and be able to quickly alter it to suit my needs. 

So, today I will be showing your Wordlets: 3 Ways in 5 minutes or less. These are three very simple ways to alter your titles. So here we go!

1. For my first Wordlet I chose Unconditional Love

To alter this one I am going to simply mist heavily onto raw chipboard. For more dramatic color, prime with Gesso first. Once dry, I am going to take a bold stamp and some black ink and stamp a design over top.






2. Next Up is this totally adorable Wordlet :Totally Loveable


Prime your peice with gesso. While the Gesso is still wet sprinkle over top with microbeads. Once it is all dry take some water color to the whole chippy. You can flick it on so it splashes, or you can just paint as your normally would. Each with give a slightly different look. 








Finally, Love Beyond Measure.... love this one. :)


I have also used the Wood Grain Stencil to create my background. 



This technique is soooo easy. I am always looking for new ways to do things and having two little ones, I did not have to look too far to find it- it was ALL OVER THE FLOOR by my feet :) Crayons. Yep. I grabbed some and started scribbling. So easy. Solid color coverage and effects look awesome. 





I hope that you have been inspired to find new and easy ways to finish off a project with Scrap FX Wordlets! 

Until Next Time,

Adrienne



















4 comments:

  1. Girl NOBODY inspires me like you! I truly mean that!!!!! you are my hero hehe! love all 3 of these , especially the first one! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie! Love all of them. Especially love the brights you have used in the last page! Amazingly inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages....love your creativity! Fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete