Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Field of Flowers

Hi Everyone. So I am making up for lost air time here on my blog. I caught the scrapping itch again, and it won't go away. I could create one after another- when do you say enough is enough?!!!!! STOP the madness! 

So I was rifling through my paper stash this weekend and I pulled this paper- a wooden design (which I can't get enough of) and I like the rustic colors. And so it began. I have added my usual to complete the look. 



I really love the soft feel of the cheesecloth. I have also added Scrap FX Field of Flowers to this. I broke it into pieces and painted over them very lightly with acrylic. 






Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate all of you! :) 
Stop in on Friday for some more Scrap FX shares- three of them to be exact!!!!!!! I will have a tute for you and lots of chippie lovin'! 

Until next time,

Adrienne

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Adrienne! Just had to drop in and check out some close ups, you have done a great job with the Field of Flowers Chippy, cannot wait till I get to see the post on Friday! Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stunning work Adrienne! You are certainly on a roll! And I'm loving seeing all your gorgeous creations on this roll! Keep up the inspiring work xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful...love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete