Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BIG BIG NEWS! (I mean BIG!!)

Hi my crafty friends!!!

I have contemplated just HOW I would write this post. What would I say that would do my thoughts and feelings justice? Well, nothing could ever be said so eloquently, so I will just throw is out there-

I AM A PRIMA FLOWER GIRL! 



Yep, I am pretty excited. And, honestly am still in a bit of shock. I feel like I am in one great big dream!

So, I made this amazing incredible design team. In my mind Prima is Creme De La Creme. Oh my. I am honored. Humbled. Its just a dream come true. As for many people out there, making this coveted position is a dream..... I am so happy to have this experience.

The AMAZING Line up

Adrienne Ford
Brit Sviggum
Delaina Burns
Erin Blegen
Felicity Wilson
Gerry van Gent
Jennifer Snyder
Juliana Montoya
Kasia Krzyminska
Kasia Tomaszewska
Kelly Foster
Keren Tamir
Larissa Albernaz
Lene Bjornerud
Louise Nelson
Magda Bolinska
Nine Mendella
Olga Vasilieva
Sam Ho
Sharon Laakonen
Solange Marques

I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my fave projects highlighted Prima's product.










I am so excited to be going on this Prima adventure. 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my good news :)

Stay Tuned from some upcoming Prima projects :)

Come check out the amazing new here at the Prima Blog toooo!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne







28 comments:

  1. As you know, I am beyond thrilled for you, Adrienne!!!!!! SO happy happy happy!!!!! Congrats again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Adrienne!
    I can't wait to see your stunning creations! Enjoy the journey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeeee!! CONGRATULATIONS sweetie!! It truly is a dream come true, so so happy for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Congrats!!! Adrienne. Your creations are all so gorgeous. So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Adrienne! So well deserved, you make Prima products come alive, your work is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Adrienne!! They are blessed to have your talent on the team!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Adrienne!! I am so HAPPY for you girl!! I can't wait to see your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jumpy claps!!! Congratulations, Adrienne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Adrienne! What a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  10. big congrats! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge Congrats Adrienne!! Your work is always so beautiful, I know you'll create magic on the Prima team! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. We so knew this day would come ... CONGRATS Adrienne - well beyond deserved and I am so really happy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!!! Prima is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did you keep this a.secret?! This is sooooooooo awesssssooommme!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats my dear! I'm so excited to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so awesome and well-deserved Adrienne! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. woohoo!! congrats!! so glad to share this journey with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Adrienne, I absolutely adore your creativity and just wanted to say congratulations!!!!! Was so happy to see your name on the list!!!! Looking forward to seeing what you create for Prima this year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats well done, looking forward to your wonderful year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Warmest congratulations Adrienne...enjoy your time and I look forward to seeing your art all the Prima yummies :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Adrienne....so awesome! Yip...Prima is certainly the creme de la creme and you so deserve this post! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think it is a honnor to be at the prima team...BIG congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Many many many congratulations.You totally deserve it.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You go girl! Big congrats to you and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete