Thursday, May 16, 2013

Scrap FX Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All! Welcome to the Scrap FX Blog Hop!!!!!!


For this special occasion we have come up with a list of questions and answers as a way for you the readers to get to know our Scrap FX Team! We have also created some works using some yummy Scrap FX products for your viewing pleasure. Ready?

Michelle Logan: What is your scrapbook "kryptonite"? (what style/colour/etc will people never see on your creations because youcannot deal with it???)
***I can easily say that I will try anything, and if I find it difficult, I try all the more to master it. However, I find myself hardly ever trying a monochromatic color palettes. I love playing with color and find it confining to work with all the same hue.

Michelle: What do you listen to or watch while your scrap and WHY?
***I rarely listen to music and often just like the silence.... being a Mom I LOVE the peace and quiet. But if I do want to, I will watch a comedy on T.V.

Klere: Do you snack or drink while scrapping? What?
***I also rarely eat or snack while scrapping. ( This seems strange to me as I LOVE to eat! LOL! Sometimes it is a piece of candy or some chips, but I always have a cup of coffee by me though :)

Adrienne: How do you jump start your creativity when you find that it is missing?

***I have found that a simple look at a color palette or a sketch will get my gears going. At times I will take a peek at a sketch and then will start and find that it turns into something different. Sometimes you just need that push to get you moving in the right direction.

Scarlett: What is your favorite technique(s) to use right now and why? What are some tried and true techniques you love to use?

***Right now I love using a pen to define and give charm and something a little extra to the layout.

Amy: At what time of day are you most creative, or do you prefer to create?

***I am most creative when I have time and there are no distractions which means between the hours of  10pm and 1am. LOL. Quiet concentration is a rarity around here! :)

Cindy: What makes your heart race?
***The phone ringing......

Elisabeth: If you were to describe one emotion while scrapbooking, what would it be?
*** Anticipation. Waiting for the final result. I cannot wait to get there, and sometimes I cannot stop til it is done.

Misty: What are you afraid of?
***Bees. Weird huh?

Maria: If you could choose a talent/gift what would it be?
*** I would love to be talented at creating art. I find all art forms so beautiful. Its a nice thought :) I would love to really dig deep and learn about painting. That would be a huge undertaking which I am just not ready to do :)

*******************************************

So now, into the inspiration......

I have been wanting to use this beautiful Scrap FX Feather. I love the texture it gives this layout. I have simply painted it with white acrylic.




So are you ready to HOP! Here is the list for your to enjoy. Be sure to stop at each blog along the way! :) Also head over the Scrap FX's Facebook Page and Like Us and leave a comment or leave a comment on the main Scrap FX Blog - to enter for your chance to win! This team is soooo talented and there is MUCH inspiration to be had!

Here is the beautiful prize pack that is up for grabs for one lucky winner!


So get hopping and good luck!


Scarlett

Until next time,

Adrienne

33 comments:

  1. Adrienne, wow such an amazing Lo with beautiful colours and of course love the Scrap FX Feather :)
    Love Liz
    http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Adrienne, what a beautiful LO...you are already creating art! Lovely textures I can feel from here!
    Stunning LO, full of love & wonderful use of the chippies - that feather is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful work adrienne as always! That feather is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the colours that you use and the way you put it together, thanks for letting us get to know you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The feather and circle chippy are gorgeous. And I love the texture in your background too. Lovely layout. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a gorgeous page,I love the beautiful chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you see that I am up at 1 am right? ?? Love that you painted the chips white; just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colours and use of chipboard. You have a beautiful style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, how nice to learn more about you! Your LO is phantastic! Love the colors and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adrienne, you have done a beautiful creation showcasing the chippie's, the background treatment blends the chip's beautiful and the photo, appears to have been taken' specifically for this arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adrienne, your work always blows me away. Off to shop for that gorgeous feather. Fabulous layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have become my new source of inspiration. Love your work!!!
    Liz
    http://scrappingmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Adrienne, I LOVE the color palette you used, thanks for the inspiration, ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty background, nice use of the chipboard also. I am learning a lot from you thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your color palette and how it belnds so well together. The feather is adorable! TFS :)
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So I was humming along feeling pretty good about my layout then BOOOOOOM! you TOTALLY blew it all UP with this. AMAZING work!!! Stunning designs- just the right amount of detail- gorgeous texture- stupefyingly gorgeous- not EVEN joking! I HAVE o spend more time getting to know my way around the gesso and palette knife!!! Love your answers-short and funny. I also have to create between 10 and 1am- I'm usually a zombie in the morning but it's that or get my page ripped up. And I wonder about the coffee- I hate to bring drinks near my pages- I'm clumsy and I just KNOW I'll spill it all over the desk- I usually drink tea before I start but maybe that's just my procrastination. LOVE this post- wonderful job! Off to read the next one- I love the corrugated flowers I saw there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adrienne, I wish I could make something like this - I love the style and you are a master! Your layout is gorgeous. I can see why you like the feather... I love how you added the heart in the frame too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh, such a wonderful and soft lay-out! Your mixed media style is truly incredible. I just love the pastel colours that you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your LO, it's so simply sweet

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am quite enthralled with the idea of using pen to bring the texture to the surface! I absolutely love the effect on this layout...it almost translates like wire or some kind of metal against the softness...very interesting contrast! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Adrienne, what fun to read your answers! I'm a night creator too! I have a feeling most of us with kidlets - even though mine are teens - are! They keep me hopping from one spot to the next. I absolutely love my pens too!!! Don't know what I'd do without them and have WAY more than I'd care to publicly admit haha!! Your page is gorgeous - so love the color palette you chose and the chippies you used all work so beautifully together. I'm still coveting that feather you used, LOL, I have to find THE perfect photo to use for it and since we're not the daintiest bunch around here not sure when I'll find it. Perhaps a Prom photo now that I have those in hand - AHHH!!! YES! Me and my son dancing maybe??? Ahhh!!! Inspiration striking as I type - ooo I love you Adrienne for doing this page now even more! My next LO may come as result! MWAH!!!!!!! Okay cuckoo for cocoa puffs moment over....sorry. Back to you now. Thank you so much for inspiring!! Sending HUGS from your fellow loony toon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, the layout is so stunning! The colors just pop, and underlines your answer on the krytonite-question;) I can relate to the quiet-time answer of yours...here is the same!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this layout is gorgeous! I love the textured background, the blend of colours and the beautiful touch for the chippies - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my! This layout is gorgeous!!
    I love these sweet colors that envelops this cuties :)
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow your layout is gorgeous, I think you are already an artist
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely to see your gorgeous work over here Adrienne...I agree with Mary....you already are an artist in my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your projects are SO beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hopping by, and wow what amazing colors on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So beautiful and cute layout! Love the color sheme! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous layout! Love the texture and colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so beautiful! I can't believe how similar our answers to the questions are...

    ReplyDelete