Friday, May 31, 2013

Prima BAP!

Hi Everyone! Hope this post finds you well! Sorry I have been so scarce these past couple of weeks. I have had a lull in commitments and have been doing lots of early to beds..... YES! Frankly, this makes me so happy :) I needed the rest. That doesn't mean I can't fit in a fun just because page here and there!

I found some time last minute to squeeze in a page for Prima's Build A Page. 




I have used my one my personal Prima favorites. No really. FAVORITE!!!! I have added Prima's Sunrise Sunset trim as a base and then built this layout up. Literally. I scrunched and gesso'ed and layered with watercolor. It was a splashing good time!

Lots of Tatiana flowers of course and some sweet Ingvild Bolme Shabby Wagon Wheels. I LOVE those too. Another fave. Welp. Pretty much the whole thing is just one great big FAVE for me. And now. I shall rest. LOL

Here are some close ups.....




Gosh I LOOOOOVE that trim. Nuff said!

Until next time,

Adrienne


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! So much gorgeous dimension - wow!! I was wondering where you've been ;) Go get some rest, it's good for the soul!! And we all know how precious the extra sleep can be. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it, but I'm actually FOLLOWING a Facebook link to a blog, lol! I usually just "like" or comment- and then forget to stop by the blogs. Seriously, shame on me! SO- here I am :) and this is gorgeous. I LOVE those Tatiana flowers- cannot get enough of them! That trim is amazing too!

    Now go get some more sleep and ENJOY!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and so gorgeous! Fabulous, Adrienne! It's so beautiful I almost started to cry :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon! This is jaw dropingly beautiful! Amazing work. That trim, flowers and photo are so beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and beautiful, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really such a gorgeous page Adrienne! It is so perfect in everyway...just a stunning, stunning page! Precious photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete