Friday, May 3, 2013

Clearsnap Design Team!!!!!!!!

Hi All! I have BIG news to share with you all!


Here is the announcement!!!!


I got an amazing call last night from the DT Coordinator for Clearsnap- I have been asked to join their Design Team and I couldn't be more excited!!!! I am THRILLED and am still in shock. :) I cannot wait to get my feet wet, and start creating some super-awesome inky projects!

So, you will be seeing lots of projects using the incredible and versatile Clearsnap products flying through this space in the future,so keep on the lookout for those starting later next month :)

Thank you all for your continued support as I travel down this creative path. I am incredibly blessed by the addition of this craft in my life, this is just icing on the creative cake :)

Thank you all!

Until next time,

Adrienne

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Adrienne! You'll be a great asset, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on friend wtg girl - so well deserved, 2013 a good year so far hey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Adrienne, you will totally rock their products and I really look forward to seeing more of your creations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats...look forward to seeing more beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrienne, I am so, so happy for you! Huge congratulations! They are so lucky to have you on their team! Can't wait to see what you do with all that glorious ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome, Adrienne!!!! BIG congrats! I am excited to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahahah will you delete that comment above? I was logged in under shimmerz, and it put it as Lydell hehe ! here is what I said :)

    super big congrats girly! so well deserved, honestly nobody uses inks and sprays like you do! seriously you will rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news Adrienne! You are a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You will be an awesome addition to their team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats - I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I spelled "woo hoooo! wrong and couldn't face the embarrassment. :) Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! That's a great team and you are going to ROCK the Clearsnap goodies! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete