Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mojo Monday VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. I am on a video kick. LOL...... I guess it is the newness of it that I LOVE.... or the fact that it is another step accomplished in my never ending circle of crafting. I am enjoying the fact that I am growing as a more well versed crafter, but you all are getting a better idea of me as a person. I LOVE that part. :) 

Anyways, I will keep it up. I have a brain child in the works- I have some ideas of some educational videos/series.... I won't share any of the details yet, but please stop by in the near future as I hit the ground running with my You Tube Channel!!!!!!

It just so happened that it is my turn over at the Flying Unicorn to interpret this week's Mojo Monday Sketch. I thought it would be fun to share my process using the sketch as inspiration!



Here is what I created...........







Here is a list of the product that I used from the store to complete this look. 

Here is my video on how I created this layout. 





7 comments:

  1. What a stunning explosion of layers and textures. You are phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! What amazing beauty all around, can't wait to check out the video when I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing and stunning, love your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Adrienne...I love the mix of pretty and grunge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout and love watching the process. Maybe it'll give me the courage to just go for it for a change. Thank you for sharing. I do love the calmness to your video so no suggestions from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout and love watching the process. Maybe it'll give me the courage to just go for it for a change. Thank you for sharing. I do love the calmness to your video so no suggestions from me.

    ReplyDelete