Sunday, April 28, 2013

Guest Designing for Studio 75!

Hi All! I am pleased to share that I was asked by Studio 75 to Guest Design for them this month! I had the pleasure of opening up a beautiful package full of papers with soft color palettes and feminine designs- the paper screamed baby pages to me. Vintage Memories made for some great baby themed layouts for me, but I could also see some wedding layouts or heritage photos too. In the end, I chose to work one last time with some shots from my baby girls newborn baby photo shoot. :)

With Vintage Memories 04 I did not want to cover up the sweet textured prints in the corners, rather play off of them. I had found this beautiful Scrap FX chipboard piece in my stash of a magnolia branch.....I started by playing with these two elements. In the end, I thought that it might looks super cool to create something so it looks like the branch is hanging off to the side....and then I saw some cheesecloth in my stash and I just knew.......I would create a nest of some kind in the "tree", cut baby girl out of the photo and fit her on top. The soft cheese cloth adds to the whimsical feel I was going for and the beautiful peach colored paper gave for a beautiful backdrop. To further the look, I added a Prima Crackle Mask to the background, doodled on some winding tree limbs and branches, and finally some Prima flowers and resin pieces. Each piece that was layered down has a purpose and each married so well with the next. I ADORE this creation! :)





For my next one, I chose to work with Vintage Memories 01 and continue on with the baby theme. I found this amazing resin frame and put baby girl in it. I again wanted to keep with the feminine Victorian feel of the paper......I worked with my Prima mask and some Gesso working on a design that was a bit haphazard. I then took some ink and a sea sponge and lightly dabbed on to the paper to add a splash of contrasting color to make my design pop. Then my search began looking for the perfect combination of blooms. I wanted to play off  my papers- I wanted to create a Garden of sorts behind her. After finding the perfect combination of vines and flowers, the perfect finishing touch was the sweet wooden Chandelier Embellishment.......








It was a wonderful experience working with Studio 75 Papers I enjoyed the process and I hope you enjoyed looking! You can find out more about Studio 75 here



Until Next Time,

Adrienne

14 comments:

  1. Superbly done Adrienne!! Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are insanely gorgeous!!! WOW you worked some magic with those beautiful papers :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your creations are always breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Adrienne! I love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous!! And I see I was your winner for the hop! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Margie, CONGRATS to you! just email and let them know and they will send it right out k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 。最初から信憑性にグッチの旅
    はスムーズではなかった。 1980年代に家
    族の混乱はほとんどその名声を傷つけ。
    しかし、物事は、1990年代のエグゼ
    クティブCEOのト
    ム·フォードの到着と変わった。ブ
    ランドは再び人生に
    復元されました。今日のクリエ
    イティブディレクションは、フリーダ·ジャンニ
    ーニの安全な手の中にある。ブラン
    ドは、今日では香水、サングラス、時計および多く
    のような袋の横にあるファッションaccessoriesrtの全体の配列
    を生成します。

    Here is my website グッチ 財布

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages are incredible! I especially adore the first page where your baby really looks as though she is cradled in a beautiful nest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work once again Adrienne!!! keep it up my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. INCREDIBLE!!! I think the branch layout is a new favorite for me! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete