Sunday, April 14, 2013

Girly Grunge

Hi All! 

Stopping in here for a quick share :)
I am always hopping on here quick lately- it seems.... I try to spend less time typing and more time creating. This time I needed that extra time for my crafting. My share I have for you today- I have been working on for the last 24 hours. Off and on of course :)

You see, if you know me as a crafter- I work fairly quickly. But every now and again, I have a particular layout that becomes my baby. It takes a considerable amount of time to create because I sometimes just find myself being so fickle.
 You ever feel like that?

For this layout, I had this photo of me during the very end of my 2nd pregnancy.
I love this photo as a whole, but for some reason I wanted to cut into it. How was I going to incorporate this photo into a layout and make it flow. I ADORE the beautiful golden fall leaves in the background. Those came out too :)


I wish I could explain the layers upon layers I created to get this look. As always I have been dripping my mists down the page and loving every second of it! This layout not only is mist and medium "heavy" but heavy literally....There are TONS of beautiful Prima Flowers and Metal embellishments and a few pretties from Manor House Creations. 

I mostly have a lot of Prima's Mechanicals and Junk Yard Findings. Some of my faves. I happen to love how this turned out very girly grunge. 



I have also incorporated some beautiful Scrap FX Chipboard Peices which you can find here

Flourish


Dandelion Heart


Cherish Words

Come check out some more inspiration using these pretties

All Mists are Lindy's Stamp Gang and can be found in the Flying Unicorn Store as well.

Thanks for stopping by!
I will be back again soon, for more shares :)

Until then,

Adrienne



16 comments:

  1. Omg!! What a gorgeous work!! And a beautiful picture indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! What a gorgeous work!! And a beautiful picture indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girly grunge rocks....this is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful thing,page precious Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..Simply divine!!! love, love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your works are aweosme, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful and I can only imagine how heavy it is. Lots of gorgeous goodies there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This a beautiful page! I look forward to following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! You've got creative skillz girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing, Adrienne, love it to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHERE have you been all my crafty life girlie??? I LOOOOOVE this! I am SO GLAD you are part of the Scrap FX team so I was finally able to share in all the fun along with all your other readers. This page is stunning!!! STUNNING!!! I am just staring in awe and admiration. I would LOVE to see a video of your process- I would learn so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Adrienne! What an incredible piece of Art. The colours and the metal work so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Adrienne, you are always such an inspiration to me! Beautiful! I sent you a PM on Flying Unicorn :-)

    ReplyDelete