Monday, April 1, 2013

Follow the White Rabbit---Easter Blog Hop!!!!!!


Happy Easter and welcome to the Easter blog hop! Today is the day when we tumble down the rabbit's hole and hop after the White Rabbit. The rabbit hops from blog to blog, from country to country all around the cyber scrapbooking world!

Although the countries and styles vary and designers participating had a free choice what to create for the hop, the pieces of art have all something in common. If you're familiar with Alice in Wonderland, you might remember that the White Rabbit, which Alice followed and found the Wonderland, had a pocket watch. So in this hop the common theme is the time piece. You can find an interpretation or a way to incorporate a clock in every creation! Inspiring, right?

So please hop along and remember to leave a comment at every stage! That way you ensure as many tickets for the raffle as possible. You'll have just a week to participate (to April 8th at noon GMT) for the giveaway put together from donations from 7 Dots Studio, BadgesFolie, Garn&Mehr, Stromsvigt and Wycinanka.

The prizes-----Aren't they AWESOME?!




Here is my contribution to the hop. I have used a Prima Time Face as my "Clock" element.... I have been incredibly inspired by Prima this CHA and the Sunrise, Sunset Collection....



and a close up....


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... I hope that I have inspired you today and ask that you continue to stop by for more inspiration in the future. :)

Don't forget to stop by all the other AMAZING blogs along this hop- the lineup is soooooo crazy amazing!! I feel so incredibly HONORED to be among what I consider the BEST in the world. :) These ladies are of a different breed of talent. I feel so inspired and humbled to even be a part of this!


Many Blessings this Easter, 

Adrienne




73 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOW Wonderful page like always !!!! i love the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the use of your clock - and I also love the colours and the design. Wonderful example to follow.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO Beautiful, from the subject (Such a cutie) to the design and the papers (I love this collection) I have joined your blog I hope that it is alright I would love to gain inspiration from your wonderful work. Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the colours you have used. Lovely LO
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee, this looks amazing! I really love the grungy feel to your lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage feeling in this page. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adrienne - this is fantastic - love the black gesso!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! LOVE how you used the time piece as a frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and gorgeous! Love the design and the colors! I feel honoured that you took part! So thank you once again and huge hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sweet page. I like th colors and your mix!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Круто!!! Очень красивая страничка!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love how there is so much to see and still the photo pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, this is soooobeautiful!
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the textures! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous colors, wonderful background textures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Великолепно- такая фактура и цвет! Здорово!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh, what an adorable photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very nice page. Love the colors. The picture is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, amazing work with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the focal point of the baby's face & all the background that leads to the focal point! I need to work with black more often.
    Grandma Nancy Sapp

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love what you have done for this hop, Adrienne! The clock is the perfect frame for that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wow!!! this is just stunning!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, the colours and feel of this layout are awesome. The texture you've incorporated is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, great LO. Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  25. Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome background!! I love your page

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my ... what a stunning background!! I love the depth you've created and the many beautiful details!
    Els

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! The texture is amazing, and the colors are so deep and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, such an interesting layout! Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your clock, and the photo of course. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  31. All little details and the outcome too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is really gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Have to chime in with you about the CHA releases, they are super duper beautiful all of them!! Riikka sure has picked a versatile bunch of bunnies for her hop, just love checking out everyone's takes. Love how you've created lots of arty pages of late, lots of yummie mixed media details on this one too. Gorgeous colours!! take care, mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great layout! Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful page! Wonderful dimension and color!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this! Very powerful page!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful page and absolutely stunning colours!

    ReplyDelete
  38. It's amazing! Very beautiful!Please tell: what size page?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lots of beautiful details and cool background. Cute pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adrienne, I love your work. The photo inside the clock is so pretty. Awesome as always.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful page and such a pretty photo!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh Adrienne, I think you sell yourself short....your work is world class too....love this Prima range and your take. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ohhh!!! Fantastic work!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Really really beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh my Adrienne, what an incredibly inspiring page you clever thing! Love love love what you have created for this blog and I feel honoured to be rubbing shoulders with you ;) xo

    ReplyDelete