Thursday, March 14, 2013

Now Designing for Scrap FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All! Just hopping on quick for some AWESOME NEWS! 


I was so wonderfully giddy to find out this week that I have been asked to join the wonderful Scrap FX Design Team! I am thrilled at this new adventure I will be starting, working alongside some wonderfully talented folks and working with some seriously beautiful and intricate Chipboard pieces  This achievement come straight from my Scrapbooking "Bucket List." 

"Join AMAZING Chipboard Company's Design Team" ----CHECK!

Announcing the Scrap FX Design Team 2013…….

Returning Design Team members

Stop by the blog and check out the amazing talent! 


The product will be making its long journey soon and I can't wait for it to hit the doorstep so I can get creating. Can't wait to share with you all!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne



8 comments:

  1. My favorite laser cut company - I am so happy for you Adrienne - Congrats girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOT! TOOT! This is WONDERFUL news Adrienne... CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! They are very very lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats to you gorgeous! Very well deserved x

    ReplyDelete