Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lots of Shares!!!!!

Hi All!

Fell a bit behind this week..... for no good reason.... I was incredibly busy catching up on some much needed cozying up in my bed watching some of my favorite T.V shows...lol....I dont normally pile the projects all in one post, but I am excited to share many of my recent projects so....why not!? Let's get started!

I have several shares some kit shares and a couple of Prima bases layouts I did in the past couple of days....

Prima just released their BAP and PPP for the month of March and I was so inspired I had to push everything aside and work on these!


Here is my take on this one....




I am loving the soft florals this CHA and the sweet mix of some oldie but goodies..... :)

I also played along with Prima's PPP....





*************************************************************

I also wanted to take some time to share my Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month projects......

The March Kit Of Month contains these awesome diecut peices of which the butterfly (my fave) is misted with the Maya Road Mister from the Add On....I fussy cut this photo of my little guy and slapped it right on there! LOL! I have also some stamping, and added Kaisercraft Rub-Ons and some Zva Creative Gems underneath for some extra spunk which you can find in the Flying Unicorn Store.

And my FAVE! I went about creating this....doing the background work first, where the flowers are located. I pulled these awesome feathers from my stash and thought how cool they would look behind the fussy cut photo. I went WILD with several Glimmer mists, glams, glazes, Shimmerz to create the wings...and on and on it went :) I had such a fun time creating this one.... I feel so free working with art mediums especially water color and mists.... You can makes some seriously awesome effects using these mediums and I love how just a little goes a long way! I have altered many of the flowers from the Main Kit and Flower Add On and added fun little Prima Junkyard Findings for centers from my stash.
Thanks for taking the time to stop in........ My followers mean so much to me :)

Check back later this week as I share my special Build A Page Feature for Flying Unicorn. I will be using the March Kit of the Month and be sharing with you some tricks of the trade how I created one fantastic SPRING inspired layout!

Until then,

Adrienne




14 comments:

  1. Wow just speechless!! Love all of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words :) Your work is beautiful. So much depth ad detail that I could stare at it all day. LOVE the way you used Prima here and the Flying Unicorn work is stunning! The colours are amazing!! take care now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Your background work is amazing, so unique and you are just unbelievably talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous work love all the wings, unique and talented you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWWOWOw Fabulous page and work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creations...love them all! I could just look at your work for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, these are all so amazing!! Your PPP one, I adore how you've used all the soft green colors, so very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how gorgeous all your pages are! All your mists, and drips are like eye candy and WOW, you rocked those peacock wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow Adrienne, how amazing are these pages? Every time I drop by here you just wow me with your brilliance :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adrienne - your work is fabulous. Absolutly breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adrienne, I haven't stopped by your blog in a while. So you should have a few comments from me now. Wow just WOW! You never cease to amaze me. Such gorgeous detailed pieces of art you create. Love Love love your work x

    ReplyDelete