Thursday, March 28, 2013

Leibster Award

Hi All!

Just popping on quick....with some fun blog news-

The beautiful, sweet, and oh-so talented Lindy Gillespie has awarded me with the Leibster Award.

The Leibster Award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 follower to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated you award it to five other blogs.

The Rules are: Post the award to your blog, give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers, then leave them a comment on their blog to let them know you have given them this award.

The Lovely Lindy gave me this award back at the beginning of the month and I have been checking for some serious amazing talent......:) 

My FAB FIVE


GO check them out and leave them some LOVE!

XOXO,

Adrienne


6 comments:

  1. Adrienne you are a sweetheart! thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Adrienne, you`re so sweet!! I was really excited when I saw your comment, and for the award !I have neglected my blog - I'm really bad at technical stuff and it's been a struggle to get it right ... , But now I have begun to get a grip on it-whith much help from my brother :)
    xxx Angelica

    ReplyDelete