Friday, March 8, 2013

Flying Unicorn's March Build A Page

HI All! Stopping in to share my Build A Page using the beautiful Flying Unicorn March Kit of Month Sweet Days......


Step 1- Cut off some favorite string and throw it down on the paper. Let it mostly lay as if fall. Primp it a bit if you want :)


Step 2- Mat your photo using KOM's Kaisercraft Diecuts and Prima vine from Kit.


Step 3-- Add the sweet diecuts from the kit. Tuck them in here and there so they blend in nicely.


Step 4-- Add fabric flowers and diecuts from the kit.


Step 5--Add the tiny finishing touched to your cluster- a sweet ribbon bow....


Step 6-- Take some Glimmer mist. Unscrew the top and use the nozzle to push the mist around like paint. I like to do this because it looks more like scribbles. 


Step 7-- Take your Glimmer Glam and and paint brush this time, and go over your doodles for some extra color pop!


Step 8-- Admire your handy work :)


Step 9-- Add some metal Flying Unicorn Adornments and embellishments for added interest.


More metal.....


Step 10--Add some doodling for your diecuts.


Step 11-- Add some splashing and splatters with your brush.


Step 12-- Add more doodles around the perimeter with your artist's pen. Go back over it again with some Glimmer Glam and the back of your paint brush.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a peek! 

Until Next time,

Adrienne


20 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOW thanks your this tuto for this lo !! Really amazing!!! I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just so wonderful, you make it look so easy. Love the string trick I will give that a go . great tutorial .x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Every page you create amazes me and to see your step by step amazes me even more. Truly sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always! Thanks for this glimpse into your process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I would love invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg Adrienne this is phenomenal!! Thanks for the BAP fantastic LO !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous build a page!! I love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such inspirational work Adrienne!!!Today I wanted to pass on the Liebster Award to you and your blog. You are an amazing talent and completely deserve this small appreciation. Please see my blog post for the details xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa! I would have never guessed that you would have done the paintwork afterward?! I love the process shots and of course, the gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know! Right Misty! Sometime I do it after all the clustering to save my precious mists and paints. Sometimes I think it a waste if it is all hiding underneath the cluster..... sometimes I just don't care either way! LOL! I am unpredictable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I second Misty on that- I love this step by step and am SOO GRATEFUL I swung by today to check it out- I've always wondered about the string- I usually try to add it last and always take it off because it doesn't hand right- how to you keep your from losing shape as you layer? This page is A.MA.ZING! Pinned to my Shabbalicious board- 2013 is gonna ROCK! (wink wink!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally beautiful layout! Love your step by step!

    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really admire how you create your LO!!
    Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is fantastic, amazing and wowser! Am loving all those flowers and the colour combo is great. am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.. Adrienne, this is just stunning... love you work,and thanks for sharing some of your greazt techniques xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adrienne i LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! i'm so inspired girly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Adrienne! What a wonderful tutorial. Your doodled border is stunning x

    ReplyDelete