Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skissedilla # 199

Hi there, Popping in quick to share Skissedilla Sketch #199. This month was actually my first time playing along over at this amazing sketch challenge blog- Their team is amazingly creative and I have had my eye on them for many months, wanting to play along, and FINALLY... I got the chance. 

Here is their sketch for this week
You can check it out for yourself here


Here is my take on it.... I have rotated the sketch clockwise....



I hope you will stop by and play along, Flying Unicorn is sponsoring Skissedilla this month and there is a 25 Dollar store gift certificate and FREE Shipping up from grabs!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Until next time,

Adrienne


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!! I just love your style! I am wondering about the crackle effet you have there, is that a stamp? I need to find one like it, love that texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis compl├Ętement sous le charme!! C'est vraiment magnifique !!

    ReplyDelete