Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Prima PPP

Hi All, I have been quite busy this week and all my blog posts have been in and out quick.... just wanted to share another creation of mine that I have been working with the past couple of days. I have been totally inspired by the new Bo Bunny Paper Line--- C'est La Vie...........................In person, the papers are just beautiful. I very much love this line...... it has been right up there with Prima's Life Time, and Kaisercraft Base Coat, which are all very different from one another, but equally fun and ME! 

I have used a couple of different sources of inspiration for this creation I have used Bo Bunny's paper as a spring board as well as Prima's February PPP.



Here is what I came up with using these as inspiration....

 I love the mix of old and new Prima and thought these flowers were just perfection with the floral in the background of the Bo Bunny Paper. I finished it off with some favorites Prima Resin, and Dusty Attic Cherry Tree Branch Chipboard. I coated the branch with gesso and a sea sponge to add some dimension and then lightly coated with some white paint.


Also love how the photo looks in that adorable resin window with the shutters. Love that. 

That is all I have for now.... I thank each and every one of you for stopping in and leaving me love... I read each and every sweet comment and cherish them all!

Until next time,

Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. This is SUPER gorgeous, Adrienne..that photo in the window is just darling, and as always, the background work is phenomenal!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pic, and incredible page as always!

    ReplyDelete