Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Prima BAP

Hi All! I wanted to quick pop in and share a creation I made today for Prima's February Build a Page.....


I think it is always neat to see how different people all interpret a sketch differently, I decided to create a design with a Prima mask and some Gesso. I began working the stencil and Gesso onto the bottom of my page, but once this was done and I started rotating my paper, I found that I liked my masking better upside down.
I have done lots of misting on the background as I normally do to give some added interest and color!
I worked my clustering into the composition up towards the upper part of the paper and added the new Prima Mechcanicals Clock Face to mimic the doily in the sketch. 
I have used some old and new Prima to create my cluster. LOVE the new Prima! 


Some Close Ups.....



Thanks soooo much for stopping in and taking a peek!

XOXO,

Adrienne


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! This is absolutely stunning, amazing!! Love every little detail!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the layout, I think you did good to turn the mask, looks like beautiful hanging foliage now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Adrienne- I love that you flipped the paper so your masking hung upside-down. I often flip mine around a few times to see what I like best :). Great work; amazing job with the sketch~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS! This Looks INCREDIBLE... Just love what you have done with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic, Adrienne, I am in awe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. INCREDIBLE!!! I absolutely love the masking!

    ReplyDelete